We Are Coming focused on how millennials are poised to change the nation.
Our Money. Their Secrets is an investigative issue centered on the cost of college.
- Gold Medalist for General Magazine Hybrid Critique by Columbia School of Journalism
- Best Student Magazine by Region 5 of the Society of Professional Journalists
A Hidden Home An estimated 58,000 college students are homeless throughout the country. Alicia Herder was one of them.
- National Finalist in SPJ’s Online Feature Reporting Category
- First place winner Indiana Collegiate Press Association Best Feature Story
- First place winner SPJ Region 5 Online Feature Reporting
After the Assault For some survivors of childhood sexual abuse, the psychological ramifications of PTSD linger.
• First place winner Online Articles Category: Other Dog Writers Association of America
• First place winner Online Articles Category: Rescue Dog Writers Association of America
Q&A with Filmmaker Andrew Morgan (excerpts published in northern Indiana newspapers The Paper and the Times-Union)
Let me craft your next narrative.